Here we are talking about the Happy Mothers Day 2014 SMS, Mother Day Massage, Quotes, Poems, Pictures and 2014 Mother Day Wallpaper.
Here we comes to the special day i.e. “Mother Day”. We know you all of
are very very exited to Happy Mothers Day 2014. Make this special day a
big memorable moment of your Mothers. Express your by presenting lovely
flowers for your mothers, Sending mothers days greeting cards, Quotes,
Sending a lovely mothers day song, Massages, SMS, Wallpaper, Image or
pictures.
Mother Day SMS In English
My mother was everything to me in this WorldShe was very innocent,
I Miss My mother so much,
Sometimes… I think I am Dying to meet
her Their is nothing without mother,
I miss You my MOTHER.
You’ve seen me laugh,
You’ve seen me cry And always
you were there with me,
I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day.
Mother Day SMS In Hindi
Aankh kholu toh, chehra meri maa ka hoo,Aankh band ho toh, sapna meri maa ka hoo,
Main marr jaon toh, koe gum nahi lekin,
Kaffan mile toh, dupatta meri maa ka hoo
Happy Mothers Day Too All…!!!
Mujhe mohabbat hain
Apne hath ki sabhe ungliyoon se,
Na jaane kis ungli ko pakad kai
Maa ne chalna sikhaya hoga
Happy Mothers Day 2014…!!!
VIJAY DOLAR
0 comments:
Press Ctrl+D To Bookmark Us/Save us To Access in Future Time..